Models for Condos
EZ Lift 5 (Gear System)
Manual clothes hanger with gear system
Site assessment is required (FOC)
*Cut & Patch of False Ceiling work and or Wall Brackets will be used if ceiling is plasterboard or if floor-to-ceiling height is more than 2.5m
- Indoor use
- Upward and downward movement by pulling ball-chain
- 4 Worm gear mechanism makes pulling up a heavy load effortless
- Lock mechanism prevents system from slipping
- Clutch mechanism prevents overloading
- Child and elderly safe
EZ Lift 5 can be mounted on the ceiling or wall via a set of brackets. It offers only upwards/ downwards motion for air-drying wash. EZ Lift 5 consists of 4 poles and is activated by a gear and clutch mechanism. The gear helps to lighten the load when the system is raised to the ceiling. The clutch mechanism prevents over-loading. Worm gear deceleration technology helps customer to raise and pulling down the drying rack with less strength. The drying rack position can be adjusted by pulling up and down the ball-chain.
Why use the EZ-Lift?
1. Many home units in today’s high-rise condominiums have limited living area and building regulations in some estates may not encourage outside drying of washing that has exposure to the street front.
2. Air drying is preferred over the use of electric dryers as the air-drying does not harm the fabric of some clothing, conserves electrical power and reduces excess cumulated heat inside unit.
3. Normal hot air in the house rises to the ceiling and therefore provides the ideal location to air-dry the wash.
4. The method of positioning poles laden with laundry wash outside the unit is heavy, dangerous and inconvenient.
Where can the EZ-Lift be installed?
A : Designed for indoor use. It can be installed in any residential homes, staff quarters, hostels or even in public institutions such as hospices.
How about yards with false ceiling?
A : There are two options. Wall-mounted brackets are positioned for the installation; OR, mounted onto the plaster-board ceiling reinforced by Galvanised steel rods connected to the concrete ceiling.
Will the EZ-Lift be reachable at down-mode position if the floor to ceiling is more than 2.4 metre high?
A : The ideal height to hang laundry on the EZ Lift is the user’s eye-level plus 0.3 metres. Depending on the user, the vertical displacement at down-modeposition can be extended lower with the use of the ceiling or wall brackets.
What is the load that the EZ-Lift can hold?
A : It can hold up to 20kg (approximately 4 washloads of a standard 5.5kg load capacity).
Size: 1.85m (L) x 0.48m (W)
Vertical displacement: 1.1m
Thickness when in up-mode: 0.23m
Poles: 4 Stainless steel poles 201
Material: Galvanize steel arms with white powder coated and Polycarbonate pole holders.
Load capacity: Up to 20kg
Product Warranty: 1 year